You better work from home now. You are looking for a stylish home office desk that does not cost you an arm and a leg? Stop looking! This Dorper home office desk has been designed in conjunction with South Africa’s number one office designer, Black Sheep Design. The designers from Black Sheep made this home office desk sturdy with a stunning black metal frame. The desk is 1200mm wide so it will fit in most South African homes. Whether catching up on emails or writing a pile of thank you notes, the Dorper desk’s solid construction, smooth wood look surface, and streamlined design add a touch of style to any task.Made: This product is proudly handcrafted in South Africa.
|Within Gauteng province||Within 1 week||R350|
|Other regions||Within 1 week||R850|
All our products are made just for you.
Level 3 Lockdown Notice
Under the current regulations Furniturespot can sell and deliver all furniture items that are ordered online. For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe, and thank you for shopping with Furniturespot.
The Desk Dorper French Walnut will be dispatched within 1 week after we have received your payment.
Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery. Delivery should be within 5 working days of dispatch for the Gauteng region. Please contact our team for the delivery times of other regions in South Africa
* Due to an increase in Covid-19 cases in Gauteng, please note that manufacturing and dispatch times cannot always be guaranteed for the time being. Our team will keep you regularly updated in case your order might be delayed.
All are products are made just for you with the greatest craftsmanship and devotion. All our products come with a 12 month of warranty on defects in workmanship, materials and construction from the date of purchase based on reasonable use. We will also guarantee that the material is free of degradation resulting from other than ordinary residential wear for 6 months from the date of purchase based on reasonable use.
Warranties do not apply to:
1) Defects that result from negligence, misuse, or accidents by the customer.
2) Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
3) Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
4) The colour fastness, dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of fabrics or leather.
5) The softening of filling materials under normal use.