Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: www.sacoronavirus.co.za

* Due to an increase in Covid-19 cases in Gauteng, please note that manufacturing and dispatch times cannot always be guaranteed for the time being. Our team will keep you regularly updated in case your order might be delayed.

hide this information

X



Frequently Asked Questions

Payments

What type of payment does Furniturespot accept?

At the moment we work with Direct EFT, we take Mastercard & VISA and regular EFT. If you are using EFT please send a Proof of Payment to eft@furniturespot.co.za with your invoice number as a reference.

How do I know my payment information is secure?

Our payment gateways only use the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. We’ve got you covered!

What are your banking details?

The banking details from Furniturespot are: Name: Furniturespot Bank: FNB Branche code: 250655 Account type: cheque Accountnumber: 62628136336

Why is my credit card payment not going through?

There might be a couple of reasons why your credit card payment is not going through. • You entered the wrong passcode • There is no internet connection • There is not enough credit left on your credit card • You are using an invalid credit card If you run into any difficulties, please email us on support@furniturespot.co.za or 011 486 6 026

Do you accept Lay-Byes?

At Furniturespot we accept lay-byes and you have 3 months to pay. For lay-byes, we require a 40% deposit and up to 2 months to pay the remaining 60%. Since all our products are made-to-order, we only start manufacturing your order after we have received the second deposit. Our lead time to manufacture is 4 weeks. Example. You would like to order a floating TV unit with a total price of R13,500. Month 1: First deposit: 40% of R13,500 = R5,400 Month 2: Second deposit: 30% of R13,500 = R4,050 (Furniturespot starts manufacturing your order. Lead time: 4 weeks) Month 3: Third deposit: 30% of R13,500 = R4,050 Please note. Only after we have received full payment, the order will be delivered. Terms & Conditions Apply.

Can I pay during the installation?

We require full payment prior delivery and/or installation. Good to know: we will pay the maker after they have delivered your custom made furniture project and after we have verified with you that you are happy with the end result.