Our Antares floating bedside pedestals have all the right qualities you need. The floating element gives this pedestal a very modern feel. This sophisticated edgy and chic design is made of high-quality engineered oak. Do not worry about style and elegance as this design has you covered, the only thing that will worry you would be a good night sleep.
Antares floating pedestals are available in a clear oak and a walnut finish. This pedestal has a push to open drawer mechanism. Match these pedestals with our Antares floating bed.
|Shipping||Dispatched from factory||Cost|
|Within Gauteng province||Within 12-16 weeks||R350|
|Other regions||Within 12-16 weeks||R1,050|
All our products are made just for you.
Level 1 Notice
Under the current regulations Furniturespot can sell and deliver all furniture items that are ordered online. For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe, and thank you for shopping with Furniturespot.
The Oak Floating Pedestal Antares Walnut Finish will be dispatched within 12-16 weeks after we have received your payment.
Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery. Delivery should be within 5 working days of dispatch for the Gauteng region. Please contact our team for the delivery times of other regions in South Africa
* Due to an increase in Covid-19 cases in Gauteng, please note that manufacturing and dispatch times cannot always be guaranteed for the time being. Our team will keep you regularly updated in case your order might be delayed.
All are products are made just for you with the greatest craftsmanship and devotion. All our products come with a 12 month of warranty on defects in workmanship, materials and construction from the date of purchase based on reasonable use. We will also guarantee that the material is free of degradation resulting from other than ordinary residential wear for 6 months from the date of purchase based on reasonable use.
Warranties do not apply to:
1) Defects that result from negligence, misuse, or accidents by the customer.
2) Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
3) Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
4) The colour fastness, dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of fabrics or leather.
5) The softening of filling materials under normal use.