Furniturespot has designed a range of protective easy to install Plexiglas sneeze screens for retail stores, restaurants, hotels, nail salons, health care related industry stores. Using Plexiglas protective screens is an easy and effective control measure to enhance workplace safety.
A prevention screen made of 3mm Plexiglas provides protection against the spread of viruses through coughing and sneezing. It is therefore also called a ‘sneeze’ screen. A hygiene screen is ideal to use during a pandemic or epidemic. By minimizing the risk of contamination, the workplace safety of employees and visitors is guaranteed. The clear 3mm Plexiglas screens offers protection against contamination, without obstructing the view. An effective PPE tool.
For any industry
Our protective Plexiglas screens are suitable for offices, receptions, restaurants or the hospitality industry. Furniturespot has designed protective screens without a recess or with a recess at the bottom to make it possible to make payments or to exchange documents or products.
Easy to install
All our protective screens are flat packed and are easy to install. The screens can be placed on a counter or to be hung up on the ceiling. For high traffic areas we recommend to mount the screens on the flat surface. On request, an installation service is available.
Easy to clean
All our sneeze screens are made of 3mm Plexiglas. Our clear screens ensure maximum visibility, whilst protecting the people at either side. Plexiglas screens are easy to clean and disinfect and contribute in workplace safety.
Dimensions (Width x Height): 660 mm x 750 mm
- Very suitable as a temporary solution against the spread of viruses
- Can be placed standing or hanging
- Quick delivery times
- Protects employees and customers from germ transmission
- Clear screens ensure maximum visibility, whilst protecting the people at either side*
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Round top corners to avoid injuries
- Ideal for retail stores, hospitality, restaurants, health care, offices and nail salons
- Custom sizes and specifications can be made to order
- Installation service available
- Flat packed, with easy instruction for buyer to install themselves
*For hygiene reasons, exchanges and returns will not be facilitated on these items
Protective Plexiglas screens help in creating a safer workplace. The responsibility to create a healthy and safe workplace lies with the customer. Furniturespot cannot be held responsible and you agree to indemnify Furniturespot in respect of any incorrect use of the screens should result in the spread of the virus or any other health-related issues.
Made: This product is proudly handcrafted in South Africa.
|Within Gauteng province||Within 2 days||R99|
|Other regions||Within 2 days||R99|
All our products are made just for you.
Level 3 Lockdown Notice
Under the current regulations Furniturespot can sell and deliver all furniture items that are ordered online. For more information, please contact us on email@example.com. Stay safe, and thank you for shopping with Furniturespot.
The Retail Sneeze Screen with Solid Oak Legs - 660W x 750H will be dispatched within 2 days after we have received your payment.
Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery. Delivery should be within 5 working days of dispatch for the Gauteng region. Please contact our team for the delivery times of other regions in South Africa
* Due to an increase in Covid-19 cases in Gauteng, please note that manufacturing and dispatch times cannot always be guaranteed for the time being. Our team will keep you regularly updated in case your order might be delayed.
All are products are made just for you with the greatest craftsmanship and devotion. All our products come with a 12 month of warranty on defects in workmanship, materials and construction from the date of purchase based on reasonable use. We will also guarantee that the material is free of degradation resulting from other than ordinary residential wear for 6 months from the date of purchase based on reasonable use.
Warranties do not apply to:
1) Defects that result from negligence, misuse, or accidents by the customer.
2) Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
3) Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
4) The colour fastness, dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of fabrics or leather.
5) The softening of filling materials under normal use.