Elegant and chic. The Royal Nomadic Diamond White rug is the perfect piece to elevate any room of the house. This hand-tufted rug is produced by punching individual yarns through a fabric sheet to make it luxurious shaggy. This modern rug feels as soft as it looks.
Made in Belgium
100% Maclon. High pile.
Beige/grey with black striping. Keep in mind that a hand-tufted rug appears lighter in colour, depending on the light intensity in the room. We therefore recommend that you lay a hand-tufted rug in such a way that the pile direction is visible from the windows to the room.
The rug is not suitable for floor heating.
Vacuum regularly. Clean stains immediately by blotting with clean wet sponge or cloth. Do not brush. Professional dry-cleaning is recommended
|Shipping||Dispatched from factory||Cost|
|Within Gauteng province||Within 4-6 weeks||R350|
|Other regions||Within 4-6 weeks||R1,050|
All our products are made just for you.
Level 3 Notice
Under the current regulations Furniturespot can sell and deliver all furniture items that are ordered online. For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe, and thank you for shopping with Furniturespot.
The Rug Royal Nomadic Diamond Beige will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks after we have received your payment.
Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery. Delivery should be within 5 working days of dispatch for the Gauteng region. Please contact our team for the delivery times of other regions in South Africa
* Due to an increase in Covid-19 cases in Gauteng, please note that manufacturing and dispatch times cannot always be guaranteed for the time being. Our team will keep you regularly updated in case your order might be delayed.
All are products are made just for you with the greatest craftsmanship and devotion. All our products come with a 12 month of warranty on defects in workmanship, materials and construction from the date of purchase based on reasonable use. We will also guarantee that the material is free of degradation resulting from other than ordinary residential wear for 6 months from the date of purchase based on reasonable use.
Warranties do not apply to:
1) Defects that result from negligence, misuse, or accidents by the customer.
2) Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
3) Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
4) The colour fastness, dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of fabrics or leather.
5) The softening of filling materials under normal use.