This restaurant protective screen has been designed for high traffic areas without compromising the look and feel of the restaurant. To create seating areas - these restaurant social distancing screens help to keep a safe distance between tables. The Perspex screen stands work seamlessly with your brand design due to the use of neutral colours. The beautifully powder coated black base is easy to move between restaurant tables. The screen is made of 5mm Plexiglas for extra strength. On request, the wooden strip can be painted a custom made colour (orders of > 15 items). An installation service is available. Our restaurant protective screens are the perfect item to create more seating capacity without compromising the safety of your customers and staff members.
For any industry
Our protective Plexiglas screens are suitable for offices, receptions, restaurants or the hospitality industry.
Easy to install
All our standing screens are easy to install and a manual will be supplied. On request, an installation service is available.
Easy to clean
All our standing screens are made of 5mm Plexiglas. Our clear screens ensure maximum visibility, whilst protecting the people at either side. Plexiglas screens are easy to clean and disinfect and contribute in workplace safety.
Dimensions in mm: 900 (W) x 1285 (H)
- Very suitable as a temporary solution against the spread of viruses
- Quick delivery times
- Protects employees and customers from germ transmission
- Clear screens ensure maximum visibility, whilst protecting the people at either side*
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Round top corners to avoid injuries
- Ideal for retail stores, hospitality, restaurants, health care, offices and nail salons
- On request, the wooden strip can be painted a custom made colour (orders of > 15 items)
- Installation service available
- Easy installation, with easy instruction for buyer to install themselves
* For hygiene reasons, exchanges and returns will not be facilitated on these items
Made: This product is proudly handcrafted in South Africa.
Protective Plexiglas screens help in creating a safer workplace. The responsibility to create a healthy and safe workplace lies with the customer. Furniturespot cannot be held responsible and you agree to indemnify Furniturespot in respect of any incorrect use of the screens should result in the spread of the virus or any other health-related issues.
|Within Gauteng province||Within 2 days||R350|
|Other regions||Within 2 days||R1,050|
All our products are made just for you.
Level 3 Notice
Under the current regulations Furniturespot can sell and deliver all furniture items that are ordered online. For more information, please contact us on email@example.com. Stay safe, and thank you for shopping with Furniturespot.
The Standing Hospitality Sneeze Screen - Landscape will be dispatched within 2 days after we have received your payment.
Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery. Delivery should be within 5 working days of dispatch for the Gauteng region. Please contact our team for the delivery times of other regions in South Africa
* Due to an increase in Covid-19 cases in Gauteng, please note that manufacturing and dispatch times cannot always be guaranteed for the time being. Our team will keep you regularly updated in case your order might be delayed.
All are products are made just for you with the greatest craftsmanship and devotion. All our products come with a 12 month of warranty on defects in workmanship, materials and construction from the date of purchase based on reasonable use. We will also guarantee that the material is free of degradation resulting from other than ordinary residential wear for 6 months from the date of purchase based on reasonable use.
Warranties do not apply to:
1) Defects that result from negligence, misuse, or accidents by the customer.
2) Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
3) Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
4) The colour fastness, dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of fabrics or leather.
5) The softening of filling materials under normal use.